AXIS A4011-E Reader
- Designed to perfectly match AXIS A1001 Network Door Controller
- Outdoor ready
- Supports most smart card formats
- Illuminated keypad
- Ergonomic design
- Intuitive user interface
A complete access control system
The competitively priced AXIS A4011-E is a fast, convenient and reliable complement when installing Axis access control system. With the AXIS A4011-E Reader in this segment, both the installer and customer can feel confident that the system components will work well together.
Future proof and backward compatible
The A4011-E Reader is both future proof and backward compatible since it supports several different card formats in order to meet specific system requirements. This enables use with existing installations, since existing card formats can be used while upgrading to new system hardware (AXIS A1001). It also eliminates the need for double entry cards when supporting two different card technologies simultaneously in the same system.
Powered by ASSA ABLOY
The product is a joint cooperation between Axis and ASSA ABLOY and is based on proven technology from ASSA ABLOY, a company with wide experience in readers and access control solutions.
- Support for most 13.56 MHz card formats such as MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus, MIFARE DESFire EV1 and iCLASS
- Built-in tamper switches between housing and wall
- High reading speed
- Operating temperature: -25 °C to +70 °C/-13 °F to +158 °F
- IP54 rated